I’m going to guide you through, step by step, the exact process that professional animators use to add lip sync animation to a dialogue track, and set key poses to their character in any scene for a TV show or a movie.
This course is the third course in a series on learning 2D animation. My first two animation courses are:
- Learn to Animate: Animation Principles
- 2d Character Animation: Walk Cycles
If you are brand new to animation, and want to know how to set key frames, how to work with animation principles, check out the first 2 courses in the series. This course focuses solely on how to rig and animate a character for dialogue. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to animate a character to a short audio clip, and be bale to do smooth, acting poses.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn animation techniques to bring a character to life!
- You’ll learn how to add a dialogue track
- How to create mouth shapes
- How to animate the mouth to the dialogue
- How to animate key poses, with anticipation + overshoot
- How to rig your character to animate eye blinks, hand poses and facial expressions
- How to animate a scene
- You’ll learn Adobe Animate