If you are ready to take your animation to the next level and start working on CHARACTER ANIMATION, CHARACTER DESIGN & CHARACTER RIGGING, then this course is for you.
If you love animation and cartoons, and want to know how to design your own characters for animation; if you want to learn animation skills that can open the doors to an actual career path in the animation industry, or if you just want to learn how to make your own short animated films, this course will teach you exactly those skills. This workflow is based around character animation in Adobe Animate.
What you’ll learn
- how to come up with a concepts for characters, and how to draw rough drawings, and test poses
- how to finalise your drawing to import into animation software
- how to use Adobe Animate to design and build a fully working and animation ready character rig – this includes working with drawing tools, layers and symbols
- how to animate a character frame by frame and with Aniamte’s tween function
- how to animate a jump; and how to animate a walk cycle
- finally how to add your animation to a scene with a background, how to add music, camera moves and overlays.