This is a beginner’s guide to animation in ADOBE ANIMATE. You will learn ANIMATION PRINCIPLES that you need to know in order to be able to animate objects, text, and even characters.
If you want to learn how to animate from scratch, you can start right here with this course. I’ve made this course for complete beginners, so if you’ve never heard of a key frame or you don’t know what a timing chart is, then this course is for you. This course is how to animate, 101. I also think this course will be great for anyone who has a fair idea of animation, someone who is a beginner animator, and has been using software to make things move around, but who would like to really know the fundamentals and core principles in order to bring their animation to the next level.
These core principles of animation will set you up for life as an animator. You will learn step by step how to create realistic and appealing motion; plus you’ll learn why specific animation techniques effectively bring objects to life. And importantly you’ll learn when to apply them to your work.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the principles of animation, and the tools to become an animator!
- You will learn how to bring simple objects and shapes to life, and how to make realistic motion.
- You’ll learn the important, core principles of animation that form the foundation for animating anything.
- I will walk you through step by step from zero animation to a fully finished character animation!
- I teach you animation techniques and tips that professional animators use in everything they animate
- By the end of this course you will know principles and techniques that you’ll use for the rest of your career if you start animating professionally!